Saturday, March 1, 2014

Frogs and Flowers

This post is a bit late getting up. It's been a crazy week. My hubby ended up in the ER with pains Sunday night. Ends up it was his appendix and he had to have emergency surgery. He's recovering slowly and surely, but as you can imagine it has been quite stressful!

So, here are my pages from last week. First up is my Aqua Saffiano. I think I've mentioned before how much I love using sticker sheets from Echo Park's scrapbooking collections on my page. Here I combined them with a PL card from my Gossamer Blue kits. I have been using lots of flowers so that I can balance the dreariness of the cold and snow.


Supplies-
Stickers- Echo Park (Beautiful Life Collection)
Card- Gossamer Blue
Aqua Washi- My Mind's Eye, Red Washi-Webster's Pages
Pen- Pilot Frixion Ball slim 038

 Onto my Pink Classic. I got this one a few weeks ago and am really loving it. I wish they made the Classic in more colors. It's got a great feel to it and I like the layout of the pockets. It might become my wallet at some point.

I can't remember if I mentioned this before, but I photograph my pages soon after I make them. That's why there's not too much written in. (Just in case you're wondering. )

This week, I used that fun washi as my starting point. I though the frogs would be cute with it and added the rest in.

Supplies-
Washi- Amazon Digital on Ebay, Thin Washi- MT
Frog Sticky Notes- Jujusmile 10 on Ebay
Frog and Firefly Stickers- Darice Sticker Pads (Michael's)
Note Paper- Ebay
Pen- Pilot Frixion

Speaking of supplies, I just recently grabbed some more of the Darice Sticker Pads from Michael's. I love these for decorating. Not only are they cheap - only $1 a pad - they have really cute images. Here are some of the ones I just recently got.

I just love the hedgehogs and little camper on this page.
 And could those Doxies be any cuter???
I have a feeling you'll be seeing these on my pages pretty soon!

Thanks for stopping by. Hope you have a great week. Happy Planning!

No comments: