Friday, April 25, 2014

My Mind's Eye Cards

I recently created a fun set of cards for the Emma's Paperie blog. I love the Now and Then Mildred collection and decided to use it on here. Here's the completed set.

 


I started this card off by embossing some cream cardstock. I love using cream as a background and it looked perfect here.
 I added a couple of paper ribbon banners and the chipboard flower. The gold resin flower and enamel hearts finished it off perfectly.


I embossed this next card, too. My notebook punch topped off the small paper pane on which I added the heart die cut and ribbon banners. A couple of chipboard pieces were just what I needed to finish it off. I also added some twine for homemade feeling.


 
 My last card has lots of layering. I started off with a couple of chipboard pieces layered over a die cut. More ribbon banners adorn this card.
 
Next, I layered the chipboard flowers and die cut/brad sentiment. I tied a twill bow, topped it with twine and adhered it next to the frame.
I love using a single collection to create a card set like this.

Thanks for stopping by today and have a great day!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww Anabelle, these are awesome!!!

Michelle said...

Beautiful cards! I love the embossing.

Petti said...

Great set of cards!

Patty O'Malley said...

Pretty cards!

Alexandra Boehnke said...

So amazing!

Francesca Biancon said...

Wow Anabelle, always great!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.