Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Gossamer Blue Blog Hop


Welcome to the Gossamer Blue Inspiration blog hop! We thought it would be a fun idea to share some projects with you, now that the October kits are arriving at your doorstep. Thanks for stopping by!

I have two brand new projects to share today. The first is a card that I made with the October kits. I used supplies from the Main Kit and the Life's Pages Kit on here. I love to use Life's Pages cards on my card fronts and chose a white one with a scalloped circle as my starting point here. I knew it would be perfect to layer elements onto.



I added a die cut frame, the flower die cuts, the banner die cut and the wood piece. I love the pops of red and black on the white. Using foam adhesive on the back of the LP card added for more dimension, as well. 


 My second project today is a layout that I made using the gorgeous new Gramercy Road line by Gossamer Blue. I'm so in love with all three of the new collections, but this is my favorite. It's perfect for Autumn, but it isn't themed, so it can be used for so many things!



I love so may of the papers so I cut a variety of them into squares and layered them behind the photo along with a few of the die cuts and tags.

I love the stamp set that coordinates with the kit and used it in several places. Here you can see the cute 'documented' circle.  

And here is the long arrow. And see those sequins?? How fun are they? I think they will be getting a LOT of use. So will those beautiful die cut leaves. Swoon!

So, thanks for stopping by. There is a ton of inspiration on the hop, you're in for a treat. Here is the list of participants. If you are coming here from the GB blog, you'll be heading over to Beshka next.  Happy Hopping!


Anabelle O'Malley ( YOU ARE HERE, IN CASE YOU DIDN'T KNOW. ;) )


























15 comments:

Brenda Weaver said...

Annabelle, both your card and the scrapbook page are so beautiful!
I love Gramercy road too, and I can't wait to play with it a little more.

justem said...

These are both awesome!!!

bckueser said...

Fabulous post! I wish you could have written mine! :) I feel inspired!! ;)

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous creations Anabelle!!

Unknown said...

I love how seasonal you layout is without being over the top obvious! awesome layering also :)

Unknown said...

Your card is gorgeous and your layout is brilliant!

~amy~ said...

Love your card, it's so pretty! Your layout is so much fun!!!

Unknown said...

Beautiful card and love all the pretty stamped details on the layout!

Katie said...

Love these! And I'm in denial about the end of summer weather too!

Tara Anderson said...

I love those papers all layered together too, so pretty and so Fall!

Joy said...

Love your card Anabelle, just so bright and cheerful and love that you created using Gramercy Road, love that collection, love your work, hugs

Fleursbydesign said...

Love your projects :)

Rebecca Luminarias said...

So pretty, Anabelle! I especially love all of the clustering and layers of tags and papers on your layout.

Anonymous said...

wow, these are beautiful!

Danielle Flanders said...

beautiful! fun to see the Gram. Road in action too!
dani