Wednesday, November 19, 2014

December Memories Kit is in the House!

I'm so excited! My Gossamer Blue December Memories kit arrived this week. I wanted to pop on and share it with you. I have a wooden caddy that I use to organize my goodies every year. I pulled it out so that I could start getting ready! Here is it sitting on top of the box that my kit came in.


I opened my kit to find it beautifully packed! Here is the album. Love the colors!


As always, I want to share my top 5 favorite items from the kit. The cards are all lovely, but these are my faves! How fun is that top left one designed by Ashley Goldberg?

And can you say EYE CANDY? The striped and plaid enamel dots really do look good enough to eat.


Gossamer Blue has been adding some adorable acrylic shapes to the kits lately. I adore the ones that came in the December Memories one. Those snowflakes and trees are just too cute!


Another one of my favorites are these puffy stickers. I want them in triplicate! Especially love the deer head and the lights.


My December Memories album would not be  complete without sequins. And these are gorgeous.


I gathered all of the materials and placed them into my little caddy. I love how it all looks together.


In the front I placed the smaller embellishments - wood pieces, sequins, doilies, enamel dots, acrylics, etc.

In the back are the cards, die cuts, 6 by 8 papers, 6 by 6 paper pad, stamps and glassine bags.

 Now my kit is ready to go. I placed it in its own special spot and plan to start working on it this weekend. Can't wait!

Lori really did outdo herself this year. You can find the kit in the Gossamer Blue store. Be sure to check out the DT blogs as we are all sharing our creations with it. There will be a blog hop soon so we can showcase the base pages we've made. 

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: