Thursday, March 5, 2015

Last Week in My Gold and Sky Blue Color Crush Planners

Well, it's March, but it's still winter. I am so ready for flip flops and sun dresses, but Mother Nature has different plans. We had delayed openings for ice on Monday and it looks like a big storm is coming our way today. Make. It. Stop!



Today I'm sharing my Gold and Sky Blue Color Crushes. Someone commented last week asking why I use 2 planners. I do it because they serve very different purposes.

Here is my Sky Blue planner from last week. This is the planner that stays on my scrap table. I write down my crafty to do lists in it, I journal a bit about what I've done each day, I keep track of the stories that I want to scrap or include in my Project Life, I add sketches, quotes, etc. You get the idea.


 This past week I added flowers and butterflies to help make it feel more spring like. I also started using more stamps! So far I'm loving them. I used planner stamps from Waffleflower and Sweet Stamp Shop.

Next up is my gold planner. This is the planner that goes everywhere with me. I carry it in my purse along with my gold folio. (scroll down a bit to see the photo of the two of them together). This is the planner in which I write my personal schedule, to do list, cleaning list, meal planning/groceries, etc. 

I used lots of goodies from Pink Paislee's Rouge collection on here. The 'beautiful' page clip is actually a chipboard piece. I hot glued it to the paper clip.


Finally, I wanted to share my February month at a glance page. I hadn't been decorating these before, but decided to do so and love how it turned out!

Well. that's it for today. Let me know if you  have any questions and thanks for stopping by!



2 comments:

Pam said...

Okay ! That makes sense ! thanks for sharing.

Romy said...

This looks so springy and sweet! Just love it!