Monday, June 15, 2015

June Gossamer Blue Blog Hop


Hi and welcome! It's the 15th of the month and that means that we are here with more inspiration from Gossamer Blue's June kits. As you know, we like to share more projects to keep you inspired with the kit.  I saved my favorite layout for last.


This layout is about a few of my favorite things. Getting my nails done and planning are definitely two things that I love. I added my list by using the clips that came with the kit. I punched circles and attached the to that, then used foam adhesive to attach them to the page.


These vellum hearts were one of my favorite embellishments in this month's kits. I created a border with them and added some stitching. I love how they look against the grey and white striped paper!


My next project is a spread in my Traveler's Notebook.  I have been doing the Lister's Gotta List challenge. Each day, there is a prompt and you create a list based off it. I love using my scrappy supplies to decorate the pages.  The June kit had such fun colors to use on my lists.


Well, that's it for this month. Thanks so much for stopping by. Be sure to visit the rest of the team for even more inspiration and ideas!



Anabelle O'Malley Beshka Kueser Brenda Weaver Caylee Grey Cindy Liebel Emily Spahn Erin Taylor Eunyoung Lee Diane Payne Heather Leopard Jill Cornell Jill Keller Katie Ehmann Laura Rahel Crosby Melanie Blackburn Michelle Wooderson Michiko Kato Sabrina Alery Yana Smakula

3 comments:

bckueser said...

Such a fun & playful spread!!

Unknown said...

Your layout and travelers notebook have given me wonderful inspiration. They really capture the feeling of summer!

Romy said...

Your pages are simply fabulous! I love the summery vibe to them.